- Visit www.typepad.com and log into your account.
- If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password option.
- For security purposes, we do NOT keep records of your passwords, so please do NOT submit a support ticket asking for your blog logins. You own your Typepad blog and are responsible for maintaining your logins.
- If you change your password for any reason, this can result in “breaking” connections with any of your social sharing platforms, including IFTTT. If this happens, you will need to log into the respective accounts and update your password to restore the connection.
- We strongly recommend the use of a secure password archiving solution such as LastPass, which is what we use ourselves. Pricing starts as low as $2 per month for this service, so there is no excuse for ever losing or compromising your logins.
Updated on June 11, 2018