For website page content changes that aren’t easily itemized in a ticket, we request that you provide the changes via “track changes” in MS Word.
- In your browser – visit the page you wish to update.
- Please paste the page URL into the top of the document, so we know which page we are updating.
- Copy the main text from the page.
- Paste into MS Word
- Turn on “Track Changes,” found under the Review tab in newer versions.
- Make any edits to the content you wish (you should see markups appear once you start editing).
- Save document.
- Submit the attachment with your ticket.
This method will ensure the quickest turnover on our end. Please do this for each web page you wish to edit.